Comprehensive Fuel and Crude Oil Analysis through NIR Spectroscopy
The ParaFuel™ NIR Process analyzer from LT Industries provides comprehensive inline analysis of Diesel, Gasoline, Jet Fuel, Kerosene, Crude Oil, Blending components and Blended Fuels for a wide range of critical properties including Octane, Distillation Points or RVP. The analyzer is also available in a benchtop version designed to improve efficiency when testing in laboratories.
Validate Fuel and Crude Oil Quality
With the ParaFuel™ analyzer, accurate measurement of the properties of petrochemical products and crude oil is easy. Whatever the analytical need – inspection of crude oil or finished products, inline property measurements, or validating shipments – the ParaFuel™ can do the job. The optical analysis technique allows for easy integration and rapid inline measurement. ParaFuel™ Process Systems measures key chemical and physical properties quickly and accurately in order to monitor changing process conditions in real time and to adjust as necessary. The simple test procedure allows for greater experimental repeatability — and it does not require advanced operator skills.
Inline Testing of up to 20 measuring points
With the capability to measure 20 points with a single analyzer, you can validate quality and performance at all stages — from crude samples at the well to downstream refining. Improve your process knowledge and control.
Measure in process or in the laboratory
The ParaFuel™ Process Analyzer comes complete with probes and flow cells built to suit your measurement needs. They are available in a variety of lengths, configurations and materials depending on your measurement requirements. High pressure and temperature sampling probes can withstand the conditions associated with oil production and refining. Instruments are designed for direct integration into existing control systems via the LTBus automation & communication software. The ParaFuel™ Analyzer can communicate directly via standard protocols such as Modbus and 4-20mA. The ParaFuel™ Benchtop System provides the same high quality measurements as the process system.
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Measure up to 20 process points with one analyzer
- Probes and flow cells for continuous processes
- Easy integration into existing DCS
- Fully automated user interface
- Remote diagnostic capability
- Remote update capability
- Enclosures for protection against dust, water and environment
Automated, nondestructive inline analysis, completed within seconds. Results sent to your DCS, PLC, or LIMS.
- Control the use of high-value crudes and chemicals — Measure concentrations and use only what you need
- Validate quality throughout the process — Determine where and when product falls out of specification
- Make process adjustments in real time — Reduce waste by adjusting processes rather than discarding batches
- Reduce energy consumption and increase process efficiency — Accurately determine concentrations and reaction progress
- Design quality into your process — Achieve higher standards than are possible with batch testing alone
- ParaFuel™ analyzers are utilizing LT Industries´ knowledge of over 30 years experience in developing NIR analyzers
- Fast inline or laboratory measurement
- Real time monitoring of multiple process streams
- Automated results on a simple interface
- Validation of incoming product
- Improved product quality
- Improved repeatability
- Reduced expenses
- Minimal operator training
- Rapid return on investment