Fiat Ducato or Peugeot Boxer (choice of left or right-hand drive) rated at 3,800kgs to manufacturer’s standard specifications and to include 4.8m body with the following specification:
- Fiberglass fairing to blend cab to body.
- High-level double glazed window.
- Side entrance door with window and step.
- Roof mounted air conditioning unit.
- Unit wired for: 230volt single phase electrics with 2 x bulkhead lights, 4 x double 13-amp sockets mains consumer unit with RCD protection and exterior input socket with 20m land line. 2.9kw diesel generator built in to exterior locker with acoustic and fireproof lining. 2 x 12v lights and 2 x 12v sockets.
- Exterior access fire proof locker for client fuel / waste cans.
- Worktops and cupboards as per plan layout 2222.B.02 and to include high level cupboards to front wall for additional storage.
- Sink with hot and cold taps.
- Walls lined in GRP, ceiling in white CSM 10 plywood and anti slip vinyl floor covering.
- Fire detection system / alarms in laboratory and vehicle cab.
- Two Foam fire extinguishers (one each in laboratory and cab).
- Ducted warm air heating system to laboratory and sleeper compartment.
- Hot Water System.
- Built in desk / workstation with space for printer and computer below.
- Separate sleeping area with own entrance door with window and step. Including bed with storage underneath, wardrobe, sink and vanity unit with hot and cold taps, plus hinged table. Additional light and socket (230volts) and additional 12 volt light.
Price on application.
- Fume hood with extractor fan.
- 12v / 230v fridge (60 litre) with battery charger.
- Body graphics.
- 75% deposit with order, balance upon completion / delivery.