240-liter refrigerated thermostat or high-precision incubator: all in one!
Hot Cold 240 refrigerated thermostat and incubator
HotCold240 is an equipment for 2 different possible usages, up to the user: refrigerated thermostat or high-precision incubator. It ensures an excellent temperature uniformity in the whole internal chamber, thanks to the forced ventilation system and to the digital thermal regulator, that allows the selected temperature to be accurately monitored and kept. Its 240-liter capacity is excellent for bacteriological and environmental analyses, B.O.D., germination tests and shelf-life studies, etc.. HotCold240 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories.
- Digital thermal regulator, located on the front side: easier set and visualization of all parameters
- Resolution: 0,1°C
- Temperature ranges: from +5°C to +55°C
- External structure made in white painted metal
- Reversible door
- Internal light
- Internal chamber made in lucid ABS
- Grille-tray supports at differente height
- Provided with 4 grilles + base shelf, made of glass
- Forced ventilation system
- Temperature stability: ± 1,0°C
- Visual/acoustic alarm for: over- and low-temperature, unworking probe and open door
- Internal volume: 240 litres
- Dimensions: 55 x 55 x 150 cm (w x d x h)
- Weight: 51 kg.
- Power absorption: max. 140 W
- Internal electric socket
- Temperature recorder
- Additional grilled trays