The new distillers for easy Volatile Acidity determinations
The determination of volatile acidity in wine is one of the most frequent and important analysis in oenology. Very often, the wine industries and third-parties laboratories must perform distillations of more than one sample at a time: if a single-sample equipment is only available, the productivity is limited and quite poor. The new VA Glasschem stills with 1, 3, 4 or 6 places offer the best solution to every kind of laboratories, proposing a full choice of equipments with different productivities. The multi-sample versions allow simultaneous and very efficient distillations, with an extremely affordable price. The new design, the auto-draining system for eliminating the old wine at the end of the distillation, the high efficiency of the wine heating and the absence of gas leakages in the environment get these new instruments really unique.
- 1, 3, 4 or 6-place versions, to satisfy different analytical needs
- Different kinds of liquid samples can be distilled
- Automatic separation and draining of old samples at the end of the procedure
- Several distillations can be run in a row, without refilling the boiler
- 25% faster distillation time
- Low water consumption
- High-efficiency electrical heating avoids useless dispersions of heat
- Space ergonomical design
- Very compact dimensions
- Easy installation
- Distillation time: 12 minutes
- Water consumption: 0,2 l/min for VA-1, 0,6 l/min for VA-3, 1,2 l/min for VA-6
- Dimensions: VA-1 = 30x20x75 cm (wxdxh); VA-3 = 45x40x75 cm; VA-6 = 75x40x75 cm
- Weight: VA-1 = 7 kg.; VA-3 = 12 kg.; VA-6 = 20 kg.