Fiat Ducato or Peugeot Boxer (choice of left or right-hand drive) rated at 3,500kgs to manufacturer’s standard specifications and to include 3.8m body with the following specification:
- Fiberglass fairing to blend cab to body.
- High-level double glazed window.
- Side entrance door with window and step.
- Roof mounted air conditioning unit.
- Unit wired for: 230volt single phase electrics with 2 x bulkhead lights, 4 x double 13-amp sockets mains consumer unit with RCD protection and exterior input socket with 20m land line. 2.9kw diesel generator built in to exterior locker with acoustic and fireproof lining. 2 x 12v lights and 2 x 12v sockets.
- Exterior access fire proof locker for client fuel / waste cans.
- Worktops and cupboards as per plan layout 2222.B.01 and to include high level cupboards to front wall for additional storage.
- Sink with hot and cold taps.
- Walls lined in GRP, ceiling in white CSM 10 plywood and anti slip vinyl floor covering.
- Fire detection system / alarms in laboratory and vehicle cab.
- Two Foam fire extinguishers (one each in laboratory and cab).
- Ducted warm air heating system.
- Hot Water System.
- Built in desk / workstation with space for printer and computer below.
- Fume hood with extractor fan
- 12v / 230v fridge (60 litre) with battery charger
- Body graphics
Price on application 75% deposit with order, balance upon completion / delivery.